Welcome to Europe

There are more than four thousand higher education institutions in Europe, from top-level research establishments to small, teaching-focused colleges. Europe itself is no less diverse, extending from the Arctic Circle to the coast of Africa. Studying in Europe gives you a top-quality education which will be respected the world over.

Meet StudyWesternEurope EU at a place near you!

Europe has a world-wide reputation as a centre of excellence in learning. Year after year, European universities rank prominently among the top 100 in the world. And only Europe can offer state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge research opportunities together with the chance to walk in the footsteps of so many of the world's most influential thinkers. There are thousands of higher education institutions in Europe to choose from, offering a great variety of degree programmes. From leading research universities to small, friendly teaching colleges, you're sure to find what you're looking for.

Europe offers a unique cultural experience in a dynamic, multinational environment. Besides earning a world-class qualification, you'll have the chance to learn new languages and intercultural skills that are of great value to future employers and an essential advantage in an ever-changing world. Europe is a destination that welcomes diversity of opinion and offers you the freedom to create, to experiment and to innovate.

Studying in Europe gives you a top-quality education which will be respected the world over. Moreover, you can take advantage of the many scholarships that European universities offer. Employers won't only be impressed by your education; they'll also appreciate the other skills you will have acquired. Your time in Europe will prepare you for the global economy, developing assets such as self-reliance, independence and intercultural and linguistic abilities that will set you apart from the competition.

Immerse yourself in a continent with a wealth of traditions and a history as rich and varied as its many peoples and landscapes. At the same time, Europe is a hotbed of research and innovation, home to first-class resources and top scientists working in fields ranging from medicine to space travel, from nanotechnology to polar research, and from ICT to nuclear fusion.

Many countries encourage the best and brightest students to remain after their studies. Alternatively, you can take your newly acquired skills back home to use there. A European higher education will increase your mobility - across Europe and the rest of the world.

Europe offers a unique cultural experience in a dynamic, multinational environment. Besides earning a world-class qualification, you'll have the chance to learn new languages and intercultural skills that are of great value to future employers and an essential advantage in an ever-changing world. Always wanted to explore Europe? Studying here provides the perfect launch-pad for your travels. Take the chance to visit our great cities, bathe on our beautiful beaches, ski in the Alps or join in the fiesta.

Europe is modern, open, sophisticated and fun. Enjoy the freedom and the excitement that Europe has to offer.

For more information, please contact StudyWesternEurope EU <- click for e-mail

Latest News

  • Calanova Summer Camps - Palma de Mallorca
    The Calanova Summer Camps - Palma de Mallorca residential closed complex by the seaside, where students from 10 to 15 years of age (a 50/50 mix between Spanish and international students) meet and become friends, while enjoying the sea, the sun, excursions, night activities, language classes...and a fantastic holiday time!!!
    1,050 euro for 1 week camp between 23.07 - 29.07 2017

    read more... 19-03-2017
  • Enforex Summer is just around the corner!
    This summer go on an adventure of a lifetime with Enforex Summer Camps! We are located in 8 exciting destinations in Spain, where you will be making friends from all over the world, exploring your interests, discovering new passions and learning life skills. 60% of our students are from Spain and the other 40% are from many other countries around the world, giving our campers endless opportunities to learn Spanish or English and experience an international environment.

    Sign up for Enforex summer camps before March 31st and save €150!

    read more... 04-03-2017
> News Archive
Subscribe to our newsletter

Grotere kaart weergeven
twitter   youtube   facebook